Massimo Coccia, name partner of the Firm, participated as a teacher in the Sports Business MBA organized by the Basketball Euroleague.
The Master lasts 16 months and provides a 360 ° view of sports management. It is structured in modules and online lessons, to which direct meetings alternate with lecturers, in-depth examinations and exercises. The lessons are held by experts from all sectors of sports management: university professors, entrepreneurs, professionals and international experts.
This is the teachers' panel last edition of the Master who has had as venues for individual meetings Barcelona, Kaunas, Vitoria-Gasteiz:
- Massimo Coccia, Name Partner at Coccia de Angelis & Associati;
- Marko Pesic, Chief Executive Officer at FC Bayern Munich;
- Xavier Bidault, Commercial Director Basketball at IMG Media;
- Neal Meyer, Basketball Operations Team Leader EME at NBA;
- Filip Sunturlic, General Manager at Crvena Zvezda mts Belgrade;
- Marshall Glickman, Chief Executive Officer at G2 Strategic;
- Markus Fest, Director Special & Corporate Events at Mercedes-Benz Arena Berlin;
- Daniel Geey, Partner at Sheridans;
- Kevin O'Riordan, Head of Sports Business Development at StubHub;
- Inaki Sanchez, Head of Media Sales Spain at DAZN;
- Ismail Senol, Basketball Programmes Manager at beIN Sports Turkey.